Become an Owen County Chamber Member
The Owen County Chamber of Commerce exists to foster good relationships between businesses and the community while enriching the business environment in Owen County. We have provided programs and activities that portray the wonderful aspects of living, working and doing business in this community by supporting local community efforts and events, providing opportunities for members of the business community to connect and network and keeping abreast of the activities of local and state government.
The Chamber sponsors such events as: Sweet Owen Day, Administrative Professionals Recognition, Educational Staff Appreciation Day, The Wall of Fame, Christmas Parade, and Leadership Owen County. In addition, the Chamber provides a monthly breakfast meeting on the fourth Tuesday of each month, at 7:15AM at the Smith House Restaurant, where Chamber members have the opportunity to network and learn about efforts and initiatives happening in the community and the state. We also host an annual meeting in November where we enjoy an outstanding speaker, dinner, and honor the Business Person of the Year, Business of the Year and Wall of Fame recipient.
Along with these and other events, we invite and encourage you to become involved in Chamber activities and initiatives through the various committees organized to plan and execute many of the programs sponsored by the Chamber. It truly takes a team to create the kind of thriving community and business environment that we all envision and hope for. Thanks to your membership involvement, the Owen County Chamber of Commerce is now the largest business/civic organization in the county, with a membership of over 100 members. Our achievements would not be possible without members like you.
As we embark on our 2017 membership drive, the Investment Schedule is enclosed with this letter. Please note on your member application how you would like to be listed. We look forward to a banner year as we work together for the betterment of our community and greater success in our business enterprises.
Benefits of Chamber
- Monthly breakfast meeting of networking, information sharing and state and local government updates.
- By networking, you get to know others in your community, develop partnerships, and support other businesses. If your business is in need, you’ll have a community of business owners to turn to for help.
- Chamber of commerce supports member businesses and acts as a voice for the common interests of members.
- Increased business visibility within the community
- Governmental advocacy
- Make and develop business contacts
- Web and Social Media presence
- Over 100 members
- Promotion of our community in connection with the recently developed Tourism Commission
- Sweet Owen Day
- Owen County Farm and Craft Market
- Administrative Professional Luncheon
- Back to School Staff Appreciation Breakfast
- Owen County Fair
- Pride of CountiesBooth at the KY State Fair
- Leadership Owen County
- Business of the Year
- Business Person of the Year
- Wall of Fame